Toronto’s newest transit accessible mixed-use community located at Union Street and Turnberry Avenue. The Starklands will revitalize underutilized industrial land around the future St. Clair Smart Track Station offering a mix of housing options, attractive jobs, new park space, new retail services, and promote a healthy lifestyle.
The Starklands community design is based on the following principles:
- Maximize opportunities offered by the future St. Clair SmartTrack station and support its success.
- Improve the safety and connectivity of the road network for all road users.
- Build a new vibrant residential community that reinforces the existing adjacent neighbourhoods.
- Develop a comprehensive pedestrian and bicycle network.
- Create and connect new parks and public spaces.